AP Binoviewer Collimation

  • yooody@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2001
      Hi,

      Does anyone care to go through the process of collimating the AP
      BV. I am not certain that mine is really in need of re-collimation,
      although the possibility exsists.
      I have recieved some suggestions on checking the collimation and
      Roland C. mentioned adjusting the screws on the bv. Not sure what
      that does.

      Thanks,

      Marc Zukoff
    • Paul Gustafson
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 31, 2001
        --- In tmboptical@y..., yooody@y... wrote:

        > Does anyone care to go through the process of collimating the AP
        > BV. I am not certain that mine is really in need of re-collimation,
        > although the possibility exsists.
        > I have recieved some suggestions on checking the collimation and
        > Roland C. mentioned adjusting the screws on the bv. Not sure what
        > that does.

        There's a drawing on the AP web site under Tech Support:

        http://www.astro-physics.com/

        Gus