RE: [tmboptical] Hollyday Photos

  • Paulo Bénard Guedes
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 3 10:42 AM
      Thank you all for you're nice coments.

      Cheers
      Paulo

    • Michael Sherick
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 3 2:57 PM
        Nice series of image -- looks like your holiday was very productive.

        Mike

        Paulo Bénard Guedes <paulo.guedes@...> wrote:
        Hi:

        I've been on hollydays in a very nicve part of Portugal (Alentejo) the skies
        there are very good but jhad quite some turbulence nights, and working at
        1.9'' per pixel that shows, anyway I've done 7 nights of observing and
        photographing and the results can be seen on the links below

        Lagoon:
        http://astrosurf.com/paulobg/dso/lagoon.jpg

        NGC6946:
        http://astrosurf.com/paulobg/dso/2ngc6946.jpg

        INK Spot Nebula
        http://astrosurf.com/paulobg/dso/ink.jpg

        Iris Nebula
        http://astrosurf.com/paulobg/dso/iris.jpg

        M17:
        http://astrosurf.com/paulobg/dso/m17final.jpg

        Trifid:
        http://astrosurf.com/paulobg/dso/trifid.jpg

        Bubble:
        http://astrosurf.com/paulobg/dso/bubble.jpg

        And that's it, hope you like it, and i can tell you I really wich I had a
        better camera :)
        Paulo

      • Wayne G
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 3 8:56 PM
          I've been on hollydays in a very nicve part of Portugal (Alentejo) the skies
          there are very good but jhad quite some turbulence nights, and working at
          1.9'' per pixel that shows, anyway I've done 7 nights of observing and
          photographing

          WG: Very nice work Paulo!

          Wayne