Re: Burgess/TMB MRF Multi-Reticule Red Dot 1x Finder

  • George
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 4, 2005
      Thank you.

      --- In tmboptical@yahoogroups.com, "cjamescook" <jimcook@a...> wrote:
      > Just click on the "Products" button at the top, then click
      on "Accessories", then scroll
      > down.
      >
      > --- In tmboptical@yahoogroups.com, "George" <gnggreenfield@c...>
      wrote:
      > > I don't see it on the TMB website nor can I find it on the
      Burges

      <TMBoptical@a...>
      > > wrote:
      > > > Hello All,
      > > >
      > > > Great news! The Burgess/TMB Multi-Reticule Red Dot Finder is
      now
      > > > in stock, and is ready to ship. You can get more information
      > > > on these superb CNC red dot finders on the TMB web site at:
      > > >
      > > > www.tmboptical.com
    • sheeba97401
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 4, 2005
        -Goerge,
        Here is another link that should take you directly to a photo of the
        MRF at High Point Scientific. I am hoping that this is ok since they
        are a distributer of TMB & Burgess for this item. Just go to:

        http://www.highpointscientific.com/store/viewItem.asp?idProduct=3055

        Hope this helps,
        Dan

        -- In tmboptical@yahoogroups.com, "George" <gnggreenfield@c...> wrote:
        > I don't see it on the TMB website nor can I find it on the Burges
        > site???
        >
        > Tom, can you be more specific?
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > George
        >

        > --- In tmboptical@yahoogroups.com, "tmboptical" <TMBoptical@a...>
        > wrote:
        > > Hello All,
        > >
        > > Great news! The Burgess/TMB Multi-Reticule Red Dot Finder is now
        > > in stock, and is ready to ship. You can get more information
        > > on these superb CNC red dot finders on the TMB web site at:
        > >
        > > www.tmboptical.com
        > >
        > > They have four different reticule patterns of your choice, the
        > > brightest see through windows, adjustable light intensity, for
        use
        > in
        > > the darkest skies, to use in full daylight, and in between, all in
        > > a very compact package that can be used on the smallest to the
        > > largest telescopes, and even on a pair of 7x50 binoculars. We
        > supply
        > > many different ways to mount the MRF, including a high quality
        > > bracket, included for free, so it will mount on any telescope.
        > > This is simply the highest quality red dot finder on the market.
        > >
        > > You can order right now from Burgess Optical, by e-mail or by
        > > phone, and TMB Optical will soon have a small stock for its
        > > customers, but you don't have to wait, you can order now from
        > > Burgess Optical. And, very soon, you will be able to purchase the
        > > MRF's from our two dealers, Astronomics, and High Point
        > Scientific.
        > >
        > > The price is $69.00. We will be offering extra brackets for about
        > > $10, and you can buy more than one MRF, if you would like to use
        > > it on more than one telescope. I personally used one at the
        Winter