Re: Burgess/TMB MRF Multi-Reticule Red Dot 1x Finder

  • sheeba97401
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 4, 2005
      -Thomas,
      This is great news. I have had one on preorder with Hi-point ever
      since I read a review on Cloudy nights about this finder. I for one
      could not stand the idea of putting a boxy cheap looking plastic item
      on my scope no matter how usable and functional the other brands are.
      When I read of the all metal construction and other great
      characteristics of this Multi Reticule I was there for most anxious
      to get one.
      Thanks for a great item.
      Dan

      -- In tmboptical@yahoogroups.com, "tmboptical" <TMBoptical@a...>
      wrote:
      > Hello All,
      >
      > Great news! The Burgess/TMB Multi-Reticule Red Dot Finder is now
      > in stock, and is ready to ship. You can get more information
      > on these superb CNC red dot finders on the TMB web site at:
      >
      > www.tmboptical.com
      >
      > They have four different reticule patterns of your choice, the
      > brightest see through windows, adjustable light intensity, for use
      in
      > the darkest skies, to use in full daylight, and in between, all in
      > a very compact package that can be used on the smallest to the
      > largest telescopes, and even on a pair of 7x50 binoculars. We
      supply
      > many different ways to mount the MRF, including a high quality
      > bracket, included for free, so it will mount on any telescope.
      > This is simply the highest quality red dot finder on the market.
      >
      > You can order right now from Burgess Optical, by e-mail or by
      > phone, and TMB Optical will soon have a small stock for its
      > customers, but you don't have to wait, you can order now from
      > Burgess Optical. And, very soon, you will be able to purchase the
      > MRF's from our two dealers, Astronomics, and High Point Scientific.
      >
      > The price is $69.00. We will be offering extra brackets for about
      > $10, and you can buy more than one MRF, if you would like to use
      > it on more than one telescope. I personally used one at the Winter
      > Star Party, and I found it to be the best red dot finder available,
      > and that includes models that cost over $200.00.
      >
      > This is the first of many new TMB products that TMB Optical and
      > Burgess Optical are working on. Look out for many more in the
      > next few weeks. Thank you.
      >
      > Thomas Back
    • George
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 4, 2005
        Thank you.

        --- In tmboptical@yahoogroups.com, "cjamescook" <jimcook@a...> wrote:
        > Just click on the "Products" button at the top, then click
        on "Accessories", then scroll
        > down.
        >
        > --- In tmboptical@yahoogroups.com, "George" <gnggreenfield@c...>
        wrote:
        > > I don't see it on the TMB website nor can I find it on the
        Burges
        > > site???
        > >
        > > Tom, can you be more specific?
        > >
        > > Thanks,
        > >
        > > George
        ---

        > > --- In tmboptical@yahoogroups.com, "tmboptical"
        <TMBoptical@a...>
        > > wrote:
        > > > Hello All,
        > > >
        > > > Great news! The Burgess/TMB Multi-Reticule Red Dot Finder is
        now
        > > > in stock, and is ready to ship. You can get more information
        > > > on these superb CNC red dot finders on the TMB web site at:
        > > >
        > > > www.tmboptical.com
      • sheeba97401
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 4, 2005
          -Goerge,
          Here is another link that should take you directly to a photo of the
          MRF at High Point Scientific. I am hoping that this is ok since they
          are a distributer of TMB & Burgess for this item. Just go to:

          http://www.highpointscientific.com/store/viewItem.asp?idProduct=3055

          Hope this helps,
          Dan