Re: [tmboptical] Re: Renamed: Field Flattener for TMB 175mm

  • APM-Telescopes Markus Ludes
    Message 1 of 129 , May 2 4:24 AM
      From: cjamescook
      To: tmboptical@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, May 02, 2005 2:48 AM
      Subject: [tmboptical] Re: Renamed: Field Flattener for TMB 175mm

      Bob or Markus-

      Do people specify their camera type when ordering the FF?
      absoluty neccassary yes

      After looking at http://www.apm-telescopes.de/englisch/apm/index.htm it appears
      that the camera-specific adaptor is a separate piece though it is ordered with the FF.
      This means that additional adaptors can be purchased later if desired?

      yes
      Markus

      Thanks,
      -Jim

      --- In tmboptical@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Anderson" <bob@t...> wrote:

      > Just a reminder that we are putting together the list of TMB 175mm
      > owners who are interested in ordering as a group, a Prime Medium Format
      > Field Flattener.

    • Geert Vandenbulcke
      Message 129 of 129 , May 27 11:50 PM
        At last a good night for some imaging. I repeated my test with the field
        flattener + ST-10 in the original configuration, without extension that is,
        and am glad to say that the adapter as specified and made by APM seems to be
        OK after all, which keeps me puzzled as to what happened during the first
        testrun!!?? I'll post the image I made last night later.

        Best regards,

        Geert Vandenbulcke

        _____