TMB Optical will be closed for the WSP

  • tmboptical
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2005
      Dear all,

      Due to the Winter Star Party, the three day drive to get down
      to the Keys, and the vast amount of work I have to get done before
      my trip, I am closing TMB Optical down starting February 1st, until
      February the 17th. I will have shipped out all outstanding orders
      before I leave (not including the telescopes that are not completed
      yet -- the owners all have been notified), and won't be able to
      take your phone calls or e-mails during this time. It is a mad
      dash to get all of my work done, testing of the new products, and
      getting them ready for the WSP. So, if possible, please wait until
      I am back from the star party, before you contact me. I appreciate
      that very much, and hope to see as many of you as possible at the
      star party. See you soon!

      Best Regards,

      Thomas Back
      TMB Optical
    • Robert Anderson
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2005
        Have fun Thomas.

        Cheers

        Bob

        --- In tmboptical@yahoogroups.com, "tmboptical" <TMBoptical@a...>
        wrote:

        > Dear all,
        >
        > Due to the Winter Star Party, the three day drive to get down
        > to the Keys, and the vast amount of work I have to get done before
        > my trip, I am closing TMB Optical down starting February 1st, until
        > February the 17th. I will have shipped out all outstanding orders
        > before I leave (not including the telescopes that are not completed
        > yet -- the owners all have been notified), and won't be able to
        > take your phone calls or e-mails during this time. It is a mad
        > dash to get all of my work done, testing of the new products, and
        > getting them ready for the WSP. So, if possible, please wait until
        > I am back from the star party, before you contact me. I appreciate
        > that very much, and hope to see as many of you as possible at the
        > star party. See you soon!
        >
        > Best Regards,
        >
        > Thomas Back
        > TMB Optical
      • tmboptical
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 1, 2005
          --- In tmboptical@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Anderson" <bob@t...> wrote:

          > Have fun Thomas.
          >
          > Cheers
          >
          > Bob

          Thank you Bob. I'll give a full report of the WSP when I get
          back.

          Thomas Back
        • ronbee
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 1, 2005
            Have a great trip Thomas and please drive carefully.

            I hope you'll be able to bring back lots of pictures of the new
            TMB/APM, TMB/BO/WO products with you and if I may be so bold on
            encroaching impoliteness ;-), an update-to-date photo of you by
            your favorite TMB refractor as this one is a little dated ;-) I
            believe.
            http://www.apm-telescopes.de/tmboptical/portrait.htm

            Thanks,
            Ron B[ee]