Re: Happy New Year

  • tmboptical
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 31, 2004
      --- In tmboptical@yahoogroups.com, "Norman L. Rubenstein" <nlr@r...>
      wrote:
      > To My hard-working co-Moderators, to the eternally working Thomas
      Back, and
      > to ALL the wonderful members of the Newsgroup, who contribute so
      much and
      > who continue to make the List so interesting, informative, and such
      > continual learning experience (criticism included), may you all
      have a happy
      > and healthy New Year!
      >
      > Norm Rubenstein
      >

      > On 12/31/04 12:22 PM, "jimhp29401us" <thefamily90@h...> wrote:
      >

      > > Thanks Markus.
      > > Happy New Year to you Tom and All the TMB usergroup Members! :^)
      > >
      > > Jim Phillips

      Norm, Jim and all,

      Thank you for making the TMB Yahoo Group the great place it is,
      and a Very Happy New Year to all!

      Thomas Back
    • APM Telescopes
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 1, 2009
        Happy new year to all of you and wish you all with your family a great Year 2009 , safe jobs, many clear skies and good luck with everything

        Markus Ludes