Re: [tmboptical] Re: TMB 25 and the 1.8 barlow

  • Norman L. Rubenstein
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 4, 2004
      Dear Rodger:

      My thanks and appreciation as well for taking the time and trouble to setup
      and complete a nice analysis of the TMB 25mm aspheric ortho eyepiece on the
      Excelsis.com website. I certainly agree that it is a truly superior
      eyepiece, and, of course, works especially well in the larger aperture TMB
      apo refractors, though I am certain that the results would still be most
      impressive even in an 80mm apo.

      Best regards,

      Norm