TMB 25 and the 1.8 barlow

  • arczeneb
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 2, 2004
      are these available and if so where?
      what is the specs on the 25mm and the eye relief?
    • APM-Telescopes Markus Ludes
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 2, 2004
        the barlow is in stock in quantity, the 25 mm is sold out, but I start soon a new run with 20 pc

        25 mm
        fieldstop 24 mm
        FOV 55°
        eyerelief: 20 mm
        size 1.25"
        image : http://www.apm-telescopes.de/images/products/apm/monos/TMB%20Monos%20neu/ortho25mm.jpg

        what is the specs on the 25mm and the eye relief?

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • arczeneb
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 2, 2004
          Markus

          Ok you say they are available, where in the US with the email
          address where one can purchase the TMB barlow
          and the new run is a 20mm????

          the cost of the 25mm TMB and the barlow

          --- In tmboptical@yahoogroups.com, "APM-Telescopes Markus Ludes"
          <apm_telescopes@w...> wrote:
          > the barlow is in stock in quantity, the 25 mm is sold out, but I
          start soon a new run with 20 pc

          > 25 mm
          > fieldstop 24 mm
          > FOV 55°
          > eyerelief: 20 mm
          > size 1.25"
          > image : http://www.apm-telescopes.de/images/products/apm/monos/TMB%
          20Monos%20neu/ortho25mm.jpg

        • Norman L. Rubenstein
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 2, 2004
            Why not try:

            TMBOptical@... for Thomas Back
            And/or www.astronomics.com

            Good luck. They are both marvelous eyepieces!

            Norm

            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 2, 2004
              contact TMBoptical@... for your order to be shipped from US Source

              <apm_telescopes@w...> wrote:
              > the barlow is in stock in quantity, the 25 mm is sold out, but I
              start soon a new run with 20 pc

              > 25 mm
              > fieldstop 24 mm
              > FOV 55°
              > eyerelief: 20 mm
              > size 1.25"
              > image : http://www.apm-telescopes.de/images/products/apm/monos/TMB%
              20Monos%20neu/ortho25mm.jpg

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            • Rodger Raubach
              Message 6 of 9 , Dec 3, 2004
                Hi Norm,

                Earlier this week I messaged the moderators of Excelsis.com to include the TMB Aspheric Ortho eyepiece on their rating system ; as of today (Friday) there is now a listing , complete with all the specifications and one evaluation , (mine). I personally cannot think of a finer ep at this focal length. It has done some amazing things in my TMB 175!

                All the best ,

                Rodger

                Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

              • tmboptical
                Message 7 of 9 , Dec 3, 2004
                  --- In tmboptical@yahoogroups.com, Rodger Raubach
                  <rodgerraubach@y...> wrote:
                  > Hi Norm,
                  >
                  > Earlier this week I messaged the moderators of Excelsis.com to
                  include the TMB Aspheric Ortho eyepiece on their rating system ; as
                  of today (Friday) there is now a listing , complete with all the
                  specifications and one evaluation , (mine). I personally cannot think
                  of a finer ep at this focal length. It has done some amazing things
                  in my TMB 175!

                  > All the best ,
                  >
                  > Rodger

                  Rodger,

                  I read your reviews. Thanks very much for posting them. I am very
                  happy that I was able to provide this equipment for your astro
                  viewing.

                  Regards,

                  Thomas Back
                • hallewellra
                  Message 8 of 9 , Dec 4, 2004
                    Hi Rodger,

                    thanks for setting up the excelsis review of the TMB Aspheric Ortho
                    http://www.excelsis.com/1.0/entry.php?sectionid=22&entryid=609

                    Enjoyed the review and hopefully this will prompt some other comparisons -
                    for example with the 24 panoptic, 25 uo abbe ortho, 25 zeiss abbe ortho.

                    For those using binoviewers it would also be helpful to know the weight and
                    dimensions.

                    best regards, Robert

                    wrote:
                    > Hi Norm,
                    >
                    > Earlier this week I messaged the moderators of Excelsis.com to include the
                    TMB Aspheric Ortho eyepiece on their rating system ; as of today (Friday)
                    there is now a listing , complete with all the specifications and one evaluation ,
                    (mine). I personally cannot think of a finer ep at this focal length. It has done
                    some amazing things in my TMB 175!

                    > All the best ,
                    >
                    > Rodger
                    >
                    > "Norman L. Rubenstein" <nlr@r...> wrote:
                    > Why not try:
                    >
                    > TMBOptical@o... for Thomas Back
                    > And/or www.astronomics.com
                    >
                    > Good luck. They are both marvelous eyepieces!
                    >
                    > Norm
                    >

                    > On 12/2/04 8:55 AM, "arczeneb" <arczeneb@y...> wrote:
                    >

                    > > Markus
                    > >
                    > > Ok you say they are available, where in the US with the email
                    > > address where one can purchase the TMB barlow
                    > > and the new run is a 20mm????
                    > >
                    > > the cost of the 25mm TMB and the barlow
                    > >

                    > > --- In tmboptical@yahoogroups.com, "APM-Telescopes Markus Ludes"
                    > > start soon a new run with 20 pc

                    TMB%
                    > > 20Monos%20neu/ortho25mm.jpg

                    Unsubscribe>

                    Message 9 of 9 , Dec 4, 2004
                      Dear Rodger:

                      My thanks and appreciation as well for taking the time and trouble to setup
                      and complete a nice analysis of the TMB 25mm aspheric ortho eyepiece on the
                      Excelsis.com website. I certainly agree that it is a truly superior
                      eyepiece, and, of course, works especially well in the larger aperture TMB
                      apo refractors, though I am certain that the results would still be most
                      impressive even in an 80mm apo.

                      Best regards,

                      Norm