TMB180 availability

  • Doug Peterson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2001
      I see that the 180F9 is not listed in Astronomics' latest magazine
      ad. I just received mine and am curious whether the EDstar will still
      be in production.
    • TMBoptical@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2001
        --- In tmboptical@egroups.com, "Doug Peterson" <dsp1tn@a...> wrote:
        > I see that the 180F9 is not listed in Astronomics' latest magazine
        > ad. I just received mine and am curious whether the EDstar will
        > still be in production.

        Doug,

        The TMB 180 f/9 EDStar is still in production. Because the
        production is very limited, Astronomics is not listing this model
        in their ads.

        Thomas