urgent delivery infos

  • APM-Telescopes Markus Ludes
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2004
      Hi Everybody

      just want to inform all who are interested to buy soon a TMB apo, that we
      doing this coming weekend a shipment to TMB

      we could add to this shipment the following modells , if you hurry with your
      order to TMB and confirm such order in copy maybe to me too, for douple
      safety

      2 pc TMB 115F/7 with LW Tube
      2 pc TMB 115F/7 with CNC Tube
      1 pc TMB 105/650 with CNC Tube
      1 pc TMB 152F/8 with new LW-CNC Tube
      all super monos and barlow and 25 mm asphericla ortho

      so if you want to get your new scope quick, hurry and send it till tomorrow
      your confirmed order

      thanks