Our customers are our partners

  • ludes@ur.pils.de
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 14, 2000
      Hi all,

      First of all I like to thank Mike of Astronomics for opening this
      group. I think it was an great Idea.
      As an partner of TMB optical I and I am shure Tom also, have an great
      interested to talk with our customers. I am shure together we are
      able to create and improve the TMB Telescopes to an standart which
      will be hard to beat in future.
      Anything needs time , but good Ideas will be discussed and considered
      and if we together we see an sense, we will do it.

      have fun

      Markus Ludes
      APM-Telescopes
      www.apm-telescopes.com
      ludes@...
    • Mark Lancaster

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 18, 2000
          Mark,

          Glad to you here got such an nice scope.

          I told to John Biggs several times, that they will be shipped early next week and he should forward that informations to his customer. Our Ring maker do not make 1 set after the next, he finish an complete run and that is not made the next day. John will have them around end of next week in his hands. I heard it is cloudet around the world, is that right ?
          just wait a little bit until clouds are going, than rings are coming

          best wishes

          Markus
          -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----