Re: [tmboptical] Re: 14"F/4.5 APM Mak newt. Image

  • APM-Telescopes Markus Ludes
    Message 1 of 59 , Oct 4, 2004
      Matthias told me, with our stocking 14" MN he saw visuel even better resolution then on the posted images

      Message 59 of 59 , Oct 12, 2004
        Hello,
        The image certainly is spectacular. But, it also is authentic. Your
        friends are incorrect. Moretus is near the pokle so that the image
        from earth is indeed on an angle. Check out other images of Moretus
        and you will see what I mean. Spectacular? Yes! Spaceship-like? Yes.
        But, it was taken from earth! A testimony to todays imaging
        capabilities given excellent optical equipment, excellent seeing and
        someone who knows how to use today's software programs.

        Jim Phillips