Re: Nikon D70 query

  • jfa15ie
    Message 1 of 33 , Sep 1, 2004
      Thanks for your comments Bob.

      Can anyone provide links to astro-images taken with the D70? My mind
      is almost made up to buy it but I would like to see some sample shots
      to push me over the precipice.

      James

    • digidodi
      Message 33 of 33 , Sep 2, 2004
        Hi Bob,

        I don't understand the problem. I borrowed a D70 two months ago for
        solar H-alpha testing. I had no problem to focus it at f20.

        I did have a problem with the dreaded Newton rings. Like many cameras
        also the D70 can give you interference, and that's what I found with
        the body I tested. That was my 4th DSLR (Nikon and Canon) that failed
        miserably on this test :(

        Dodi