New TMB Porsche question

  • nils_schoultz
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 31, 2004
      Markus,
      Ferraris in black never look right to me, but as you like. Would it
      be possible to buy the tube alone as an replacement for the Han
      Winkelaars 80/600 tube I have that is a bit bashed up (partly my
      fault, partly came that way)? Tim Povlick's black ring would look
      great with the new black tube. If the lens cell would just screw on
      the new tube, I'll bet I won't be the only person interested.

      Best wishes to you, Tom, and the good folks at LZOS. For goodness'
      sake let's all stop these arguments on the group and get back to
      talking about telescopes, eyepieces, and all of the other gadgets we
      used to talk about. I don't read posts for a few weeks, and when I
      come back lawyers are posting here with advice for you! That's
      never a good sign.
      Nils

      --- In tmboptical@yahoogroups.com, "Mike C" <mike@e...> wrote:

      > > Mike
      > >
      > > how do you like it ? :-)
      > >
      > > Markus
      >

      > Love it. Would like to see a 105 in this format.
      >
      > Mike
    • APM-Telescopes Markus Ludes
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 1, 2004
        Matthias can make such tube , no problem, will know later today how much it cost, but also we getting soonest the Matthias copied tubes from Russia, this would be another choice

        Ferraris in black never look right to me, but as you like. Would it
        be possible to buy the tube alone as an replacement for the Han
        Winkelaars 80/600 tube I have that is a bit bashed up (partly my
        fault, partly came that way)? Tim Povlick's black ring would look
        great with the new black tube. If the lens cell would just screw on
        the new tube, I'll bet I won't be the only person interested.

        Best wishes to you, Tom, and the good folks at LZOS. For goodness'
        sake let's all stop these arguments on the group and get back to
        talking about telescopes, eyepieces, and all of the other gadgets we
        used to talk about. I don't read posts for a few weeks, and when I
        come back lawyers are posting here with advice for you! That's
        never a good sign.
        Nils

        --- In tmboptical@yahoogroups.com, "Mike C" <mike@e...> wrote:

        > > Mike
        > >
        > > how do you like it ? :-)
        > >
        > > Markus
        >

        > Love it. Would like to see a 105 in this format.
        >
        > Mike

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor