Re: For Ray Byrne :^)

  • Donald A. Rosenfield
    Message 1 of 25 , Jul 1, 2004
      > Frightening but not the same as the spiders, I'd jump out of
      > a tall building rather than have one on me!
      >> Ray Byrne
      Aw, c'mon, you'll jump out of a tall building? Are you faster than a
      speeding photon? If so, you can jump out and not jump out and travel
      the same distance. ;-P

      Tarantulas make wonderful pets. If you brush them with an old
      toothbrush they just wriggle with pleasure. The epitome of the horror
      movie of the thirties and forties was to have a tarantula climbing up
      the actor's arm. I'd just pet the spider. . . .

      Donald Rosenfield