TMB William

  • jdaukantas@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2004
      William, DO NOT look through the 152 I sold Roland, You will cry and be very
      sad you did not listen to your wife and buy it. Joe D.

    • wmgjjr@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 30, 2004
        Hi Joe,

        LOL! How come I didn't see u cry after u mistakenly sold this (TMB 152mm)
        scope? Is it a mistake now?

        I know I will cry for u, when I look through ur former scope!

        I probably would say....Man, this fella (you) has lost his mind! 8^)

        I will e mail u offline....maybe tonight or tomorrow.

        Wm.