Re: Thanks!

  • demary@arlut.utexas.edu
    Message 1 of 20 , Jun 1 10:43 AM
      Don't worry, John. If you want a bigger one, Markus will still
      build it for you. Then, he could retire. :-)

      Tom deMary
      --- In tmboptical@y..., "Markus Ludes" <apm_telescopes@w...> wrote:
      > it makes no sense to make them larger, cells becomes to difficult
      and mirrors will show saem or more with faster F-ratio behind that
      aperture

      > markus

      how about an petzval systerm with 40 inch diameter ? This would be the
      world biggest apo. I think Allan Chan will be happy to be the
      housemaster of that baby

      Service.

      Service.

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor