Solar H-alpha Images with TMB 100/800

  • apm_telescopes@web.de
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2001
      Hi Guys,

      I didn't want to post that rawimages, but a few forced me to do it
      now and post later the reworked images.

      I took this images at May 25 , last week saturday afternoon at our
      biggest Starparty in Germany, where I showed the TMB Apos. The TMB
      100/800 and TMB 105/650 have been mounted side by side on the GR2-DX
      Mount without any guiding. On the TMB 100/800 I mounted at daytime an
      Coronoad AS1-90 plus BF30 Blocking filter.During 3 days starparty
      with good seeing and clear sunny days customers started to observe in
      lines from morning 10°° till night 20°° without any stop. Between i
      took seconds to shoots my images with the Canon EOS 30 Digital Camera
      and eyepiece projection.
      Please note again, this images made unguidet by eyepieceprojection.
      Later we will show the real results when the rawimages are reworked.
      I am gettiong real fun now by starting imaging again

      have fun with the posted images