newest TMB cases

  • ludes@ur.pils.de
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 5, 2000
      Hi all,

      just posted the new airline portable metalcase images for the 105/650
      and 100/800 TMB apo, The tube is now very soft and saftey fitted in
      that case, that even hard drops cannot produce any damage. It can be
      sealed by an special key. All tubes which on the way to USA now
      coming with that new cases. It was very difficult to find an case
      manufactor who provide the standart we asking for not to high price,
      but with some luck and some days search we have had success.

      Markus
    • Mark Jenkins
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 5, 2000
        I like it!

        Mark

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 5, 2000
          Where does the finder bracket go?

          Mark

          on 12/5/00 12:36 PM, ludes@... at ludes@... wrote:

          > Hi all,
          >
          > just posted the new airline portable metalcase images for the 105/650
          > and 100/800 TMB apo, The tube is now very soft and saftey fitted in
          > that case, that even hard drops cannot produce any damage. It can be
          > sealed by an special key. All tubes which on the way to USA now
          > coming with that new cases. It was very difficult to find an case
          > manufactor who provide the standart we asking for not to high price,
          > but with some luck and some days search we have had success.

        • Julie Burger
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 5, 2000
            Cool cases!
          • TMBoptical@aol.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 6, 2000
              --- In tmboptical@egroups.com, Julie Burger <fjb@s...> wrote:
              > Cool cases!

              Thanks Julie!

              Thomas
            • TMBoptical@aol.com
              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 6, 2000
                --- In tmboptical@egroups.com, Mark Jenkins <markj@p...> wrote:
                > Where does the finder bracket go?

                The finder bracket is front and centered where the dew cap
                is in the open case photo.

                Thomas