Images with 102/650 triplet Apo

  • ludes@ur.pils.de
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2000
      Hi all,

      I post now many images made with the older 102/650 TMB triplet apo,
      not designed by TMB. Thomas M. Back did redesign this optics to be
      more flatfield.
      The used 102/650 have had the Vixen 4" Tube and no fieldflattner.
      Therefore you can see that edge performance is not perfect as in the
      todays 105/650 Designed lenses. However I think this images give you
      an good impression what you can do with 35 mm SLR cameras with
      improoved edgecorrection.
      If you are interest to rerad more infos in english visit the webside
      of the customer from Austria who made this images, here the link
      http://www.astro.univie.ac.at/~koprolin/Photo/

      have fun