Re: [tmboptical] new TMB 6" Apo Pictures

  • W. Gondella
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 3, 2004
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Markus Ludes" <apm_telescopes@...>
      To: <tmboptical@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2004 6:47 AM
      Subject: [tmboptical] new TMB 6" Apo Pictures

      > just uploadet 2 images showing the very first sample of new black
      > tubes using the 3.5" Starlight focuser
      >
      > Markus

      I assume that was you in the first picture, and who was the guy in the second?

      WG
    • Mike C
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 3, 2004
        > > just uploadet 2 images showing the very first sample of new black
        > > tubes using the 3.5" Starlight focuser
        > >
        > > Markus
        >

        > I assume that was you in the first picture, and who was the guy in the second?
        >
        > WG

        Thats Matthias ?Wirth? I believe. The guy who made the black 80mm tubes.
      • Mark
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 3, 2004
          The new 6" looks very, very nice Markus! And it looks quite compact
          also! Is this still an F-9 Scope? Mark D'ambrosio

          --- In tmboptical@yahoogroups.com, "Markus Ludes"
          <apm_telescopes@w...> wrote:
          > just uploadet 2 images showing the very first sample of new black
          > tubes using the 3.5" Starlight focuser
          >
          > Markus
        • Mike C
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 3, 2004
            > The new 6" looks very, very nice Markus! And it looks quite compact
            > also! Is this still an F-9 Scope? Mark D'ambrosio

            f/7.9