Re: TMB 25 mm aspheric ortho

  • hallewellra
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2003
      I found this short review by Todd Gross of a 25mm Zeiss ortho.
      He doesn't call it aspheric, but the specs look the same and he
      got it from Markus. Todd rated it the best he had used.

      http://www.weatherman.com/ep30.htm#markus
    • tmsiminski
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2003
        --- In tmboptical@yahoogroups.com, "hallewellra" <hallewell@e...>
        wrote:
        > I found this short review by Todd Gross of a 25mm Zeiss ortho.
        > He doesn't call it aspheric, but the specs look the same and he
        > got it from Markus. Todd rated it the best he had used.
        >
        > http://www.weatherman.com/ep30.htm#markus

        I purchased one of the focusing models of the 3-element 25mm 42°
        Zeiss aspheric from APM-US last year. It's one of my favorite
        eyepieces. It has excellent contrast and nice 20mm ER. I used that
        eyepiece in my little f8 FC60 to watch the recent lunar eclipse.