Extension tube for 4" focusser

  • Lars Hansen
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 4, 2003
      Hi all,

      Ive tried unsucessfully to locate a extension tube for the 4"
      focusser on my TMB 102/650. Its the scope mounted in the William
      optic tube with the gold trimmings.

      Can anyone help me locate such a beastie either 3" or 4" long.

      Much appreciate it.

      Lars
    • Mike C
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 4, 2003
        > Hi all,
        >
        > Ive tried unsucessfully to locate a extension tube for the 4"
        > focusser on my TMB 102/650. Its the scope mounted in the William
        > optic tube with the gold trimmings.
        >
        > Can anyone help me locate such a beastie either 3" or 4" long.
        >
        > Much appreciate it.
        >
        > Lars

        Did you try Anacortes, WYO themselves, and Astromart?
        Regards
        Mike
      • wjburg
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 4, 2003
          If memory serves me well, APM had the focuser and several extension
          tubes listed separately for the current TMB scopes. If they are
          still available, they may fit into the Williams focuser. Go to APM
          website, then TMB, and look there.