Adapters Update

  • mrgrytt
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2003
      For those of you who expressed interest in any of the TMB
      adapters, and/or the Tak collimation scope adapter, they should be
      ready within three to four weeks, including anodizing.
      Also, all parts will now be anodized black. I was initially
      planning to try to match the TMB color but they talked me out of
      doing that in order to get them done in a more timely manner. These
      particular adapters might look better in black anyway.
      Once Thomas gets back from his vacation I'll talk to him about
      this machine shop and maybe he can deal directly with them when more
      are needed. I think they could be a good potential source for many
      unusual gadgets that might be needed.

      The initial prices they quoted me were:
      4" TMB to 2.7" AP adapter $75.00
      3" TMB to 2.7" AP adapter $65.00