Astro-Calendar

  • Johannes Schedler
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 22, 2003
      I am producing an astro calendar from my images 2003 - many of them
      taken with the 4" TMB, this year I would like to do it in high
      quality offset, as last year's digital prints were not satisfying.

      To get reasonable costs for the print I would need at least a number
      of 100, based on a non profit calculation, see all details at:
      http://panther-observatory.com/Calendar2004.htm

      If anybody is interested to sell this calendar in the US, it would be
      very helpful to get rid of high transport costs - I would like get
      a feed back on this.

      The front cover will be with the M42-horsehead mosaic.
      Within a week I will have the layout finished (dual german-english),
      the calendar should be avilable here from mid November.

      Thanks for your possible feedback!

      Johannes
      http://panther-observatory.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 22, 2003
        >--- In tmboptical@yahoogroups.com, "Johannes Schedler"
        > <sche2005@y...> wrote:
        > I am producing an astro calendar from my images 2003 - many of them
        > taken with the 4" TMB, this year I would like to do it in high
        > quality offset, as last year's digital prints were not satisfying.
        >
        > To get reasonable costs for the print I would need at least a number
        > of 100, based on a non profit calculation, see all details at:
        > http://panther-observatory.com/Calendar2004.htm
        >
        > If anybody is interested to sell this calendar in the US, it would be
        > very helpful to get rid of high transport costs - I would like get
        > a feed back on this.

        This is a good idea and the pics look real good, a nice selection.
        They are actually better then on the Vatican Observatory Calendar!
        Count me in for two of 'em.

        May I suggest you put the new / full moon dates on the calendar.

        If you need a US 'distributor' I'll be glad to help out.

        Tim Povlick
        San Diego, CA

        > The front cover will be with the M42-horsehead mosaic.
        > Within a week I will have the layout finished (dual german-english),
        > the calendar should be avilable here from mid November.
        >
        > Thanks for your possible feedback!
        >
        > Johannes
        > http://panther-observatory.com
      • tmboptical
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 24, 2003
          <sche2005@y...> wrote:
          > I am producing an astro calendar from my images 2003 - many of them
          > taken with the 4" TMB, this year I would like to do it in high
          > quality offset, as last year's digital prints were not satisfying.
          >
          > To get reasonable costs for the print I would need at least a number
          > of 100, based on a non profit calculation, see all details at:
          > http://panther-observatory.com/Calendar2004.htm
          >
          > If anybody is interested to sell this calendar in the US, it would
          be
          > very helpful to get rid of high transport costs - I would like get
          > a feed back on this.
          >
          > The front cover will be with the M42-horsehead mosaic.
          > Within a week I will have the layout finished (dual german-
          english),
          > the calendar should be avilable here from mid November.
          >
          > Thanks for your possible feedback!
          >
          > Johannes
          > http://panther-observatory.com

          Johannes,

          I sure would be interested in a copy, and maybe Markus would
          sell them.

          Thomas Back