Re: [tmboptical] 1 last TMB 100/800 found

  • DavFab@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 1, 2003
      I am interested. How much would the scope cost be and when would it be
      delivered?

      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 2, 2003
        stocking units of a german dealer who is not very active and still stocking
        them

        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 2, 2003
          Hi Marcus, I have sent you a couple of emails offline and have not
          received a response back.
          Could you please get back to me on the issue I am having.

          Thanks
          Michael Downing
          www.astroden.com <http://www.astroden.com/>

          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 2, 2003
            US $ 3,590

            delivery from stock

          • DavFab@aol.com
            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 2, 2003
              Which tube is this? and how would I pay for it? Thanks.

              Message 6 of 10 , Oct 2, 2003
                CNC Tube

                payment by Creditcard or simple personal check

                Message 7 of 10 , Oct 2, 2003
                  I answered you, please confirm if you got the replys now

                  > Hi Marcus, I have sent you a couple of emails offline and have not
                  > received a response back.
                  > Could you please get back to me on the issue I am having.
                  >
                  > Thanks
                  > Michael Downing
                  > www.astroden.com <http://www.astroden.com/>

                • Michael Downing
                  Message 8 of 10 , Oct 2, 2003
                    Hi Marcus,
                    I did receive your email back and thank you.

                    I responded to yours twice with two different emails just to make sure
                    it got through :-)

                    Thank you,
                    Michael Downing
                    www.astroden.com <http://www.astroden.com/>

                    I answered you, please confirm if you got the replys now

                    > Hi Marcus, I have sent you a couple of emails offline and have not
                    > received a response back.
                    > Could you please get back to me on the issue I am having.
                    >
                    > Thanks
                    > Michael Downing
                    > www.astroden.com <http://www.astroden.com/>

                    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/