Re: 1 last TMB 100/800 found

  • terryl532000
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 1, 2003
      --- In tmboptical@yahoogroups.com, "Markus Ludes"
      <apm_telescopes@w...> wrote:
      > I found in stock of one of my german dealers one last TMB 100/800
      lens, for
      > which we can make now quickly our LW Tube. If anybody is interested
      drop me
      > a mail
      >
      > Markus

      Just courious to know the reason that the 100 f8 was axed. Thanks.
      Terry
    • DavFab@aol.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 1, 2003
        I am interested. How much would the scope cost be and when would it be
        delivered?

        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 2, 2003
          stocking units of a german dealer who is not very active and still stocking
          them

          > > I found in stock of one of my german dealers one last TMB 100/800
          > lens, for
          > > which we can make now quickly our LW Tube. If anybody is interested
          > drop me
          > > a mail
          > >
          > > Markus
          >
          > Just courious to know the reason that the 100 f8 was axed. Thanks.
          > Terry

        • Michael Downing
          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 2, 2003
            Hi Marcus, I have sent you a couple of emails offline and have not
            received a response back.
            Could you please get back to me on the issue I am having.

            Thanks
            Michael Downing
            www.astroden.com <http://www.astroden.com/>

            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 2, 2003
              US $ 3,590

              delivery from stock

            • DavFab@aol.com
              Message 6 of 10 , Oct 2, 2003
                Which tube is this? and how would I pay for it? Thanks.

                Message 7 of 10 , Oct 2, 2003
                  CNC Tube

                  payment by Creditcard or simple personal check

                  Message 8 of 10 , Oct 2, 2003
                    I answered you, please confirm if you got the replys now

                    Message 9 of 10 , Oct 2, 2003
                      Hi Marcus,
                      I did receive your email back and thank you.

                      I responded to yours twice with two different emails just to make sure
                      it got through :-)

                      Thank you,
                      Michael Downing
                      www.astroden.com <http://www.astroden.com/>

                      I answered you, please confirm if you got the replys now

                      > Hi Marcus, I have sent you a couple of emails offline and have not
                      > received a response back.
                      > Could you please get back to me on the issue I am having.
                      >
                      > Thanks
                      > Michael Downing
                      > www.astroden.com <http://www.astroden.com/>

                      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/