RE: [tmboptical] Fw: TMB SuperMono: Preliminary Testing Pt. 2

  • William R Wood
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2003
      Wayne,

      What scope were you using?

      Eta Cas is distinctly yellow in my scopes, a 5" refractor and a 10" D-K
      Cassegrain, and the dim companion is a rather deep orange, almost rust color
      when seeing is good, 5/10 or better. If you have time, kindly check this
      again when you have better seeing. I am most interested in how the
      SuperMonos render the color of double stars.

      Thanks.

      Regards,

      Bill Wood
      Fountain Hills, AZ