TMB Super Monos and Clear Skies

  • kaugens
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 8, 2003
      Thomas,

      When you first proposed developing and selling the Super Monos I
      thought you promised clear, steady skies with each purchase. I
      received my Monos yesterday and the forecast in southern New England
      for the next several days is cloudy, cloudy, cloudy. What gives?

      Karl Augenstein
    • tmboptical
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 8, 2003
        --- In tmboptical@yahoogroups.com, "kaugens" <kaugens@a...> wrote:
        > Thomas,
        >
        > When you first proposed developing and selling the Super Monos I
        > thought you promised clear, steady skies with each purchase. I
        > received my Monos yesterday and the forecast in southern New
        England
        > for the next several days is cloudy, cloudy, cloudy. What gives?
        >
        > Karl Augenstein

        Hi Karl,

        What can I say? It is a proven fact that the chances of clear
        weather go down proportionally to the degree one receives and
        desires to use a new astronomical item. :-)

        Thomas Back

        P.S. I want to thank Markus for his quick handling of the
        Monocentric issues.

        TMB
      • albireo13
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 8, 2003
          Karl,

          It is clear you have received a defective unit. I suggest you
          return it to Tom.

          Or better yet ... forward it to me for further evaluation.

          Rob :)

          --- In tmboptical@yahoogroups.com, "kaugens" <kaugens@a...> wrote:
          > Thomas,
          >
          > When you first proposed developing and selling the Super Monos I
          > thought you promised clear, steady skies with each purchase. I
          > received my Monos yesterday and the forecast in southern New
          England
          > for the next several days is cloudy, cloudy, cloudy. What gives?
          >
          > Karl Augenstein
        • wjburg
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 8, 2003
            --- In tmboptical@yahoogroups.com, "tmboptical" <TMBoptical@a...>
            wrote:

            > Hi Karl,
            >
            > What can I say? It is a proven fact that the chances of clear
            > weather go down proportionally to the degree one receives and
            > desires to use a new astronomical item. :-)
            >
            > Thomas Back
            >
            > P.S. I want to thank Markus for his quick handling of the
            > Monocentric issues.
            >
            > TMB

            Thomas, you forgot expotentially to the price of the new goodie.

            bill