Re: [tmboptical] Images of planets, stars, and galaxies

  • Mark Jenkins
    Message 1 of 23 , Nov 27, 2000
      Re: [tmboptical] Images of planets, stars, and galaxies Damn! I thought that shipment was going out this week!

      ;-)

      Mark

      on 11/27/00 11:54 AM, ludes@... at ludes@... wrote:

      I am shipping in about 1 week again an 2 fieldflattners for the 105 out, hopefull to receive this time some images back

      Markus
      Message 2 of 23 , Nov 28, 2000
        Re: [tmboptical] Images of planets, stars, and galaxies
        whats the diffrence between this week friday or next week monday ? You like a trouble free product, correct ? Than please dont make pressure because of a few days.

        thanks for your understanding

        Markus

        Message 3 of 23 , Nov 28, 2000
          Re: [tmboptical] Images of planets, stars, and galaxies Markus,

          I think you took that the wrong way! Sorry about that!

          Didn't you see the ;-)?

          Anxious, yes. Wanting to rush you? No.

          Mark

        • markj@pcsincnet.com
          Message 4 of 23 , Nov 28, 2000
            Markus,

            I think you took that the wrong way! Sorry about that!

            Didn't you see the ;-)?

            Anxious? Yes. Wanting to rush you? No.

            Mark
            p.s. I sent this reply earlier but it did not seem to make it through.

          • Julie Burger
            Message 5 of 23 , Nov 28, 2000
              Hi Markus,
              When do you think my 105 ordered from Astronomics (thanks Mike!) will
              be delivered? BTW, those new German tubes are things of beauty! :-)
            • ludes@ur.pils.de
              Message 6 of 23 , Nov 29, 2000
                Julie,

                thats an question you must post to TMB. The backorders for this modell from
                astronomics will be fullfilled sometimes in december, as soon I know the
                shipping date for the optics as soon I can tell you if you get it before
                christmastime or shortly after

                best wishes

                Markus
                Message 7 of 23 , Nov 29, 2000
                  The difference is 3 days, about 1/2 a week, 1/10 of a month. It
                  makes a difference to a customer who is expecting a telescope on
                  a certain date.

                  If you promise to deliver in a week and it takes two
                  weeks, then the customer is not so happy.

                  If you promise to deliver in two weeks and it only takes
                  a week, then the customer is very happy.

                  Please consider that when you make your estimates.

                  We loyal customers understand that there will be problems and
                  delays, but it is very disappointing to read in your public
                  email to someone else that our lenses are not yet coated or
                  our tubes are not yet ready when we are expecting that these
                  things have already happened.

                  Tom

                  --- In tmboptical@egroups.com, ludes@u... wrote:
                  > Re: [tmboptical] Images of planets, stars, and galaxies
                  > whats the diffrence between this week friday or next week monday ?
                  > You like a trouble free product, correct ? Than please dont make
                  > pressure because of a few days.
                  >
                  > thanks for your understanding
                  >
                  > Markus

                • Julie
                  Message 8 of 23 , Dec 3, 2000
                    Mike, any news on the TMB 105 delivery times? I am so excited about
                    getting one! :-)
                  • Mike Bieler
                    Message 9 of 23 , Dec 4, 2000
                      The 105's should ship in the next two weeks to Tom. I believe that
                      is the current date, Markus?
                      --- In tmboptical@egroups.com, "Julie " <fjb@s...> wrote:
                      > Mike, any news on the TMB 105 delivery times? I am so excited about
                      > getting one! :-)
                    • Mark Jenkins
                      Message 10 of 23 , Dec 4, 2000
                        The lens cell for my 105 is sitting in Cincinnati. It has been bench tested
                        and is just waiting for the tube and field flattener to arrive from Germany.

                        --
                        Clear Skies!

                        Mark Jenkins
                        markj@...
                        http://www.pcsincnet.com/astronomy/

                      • ludes@ur.pils.de
                        Message 11 of 23 , Dec 5, 2000
                          For all the optics Tom have in stock, the tubes are on the way now, for the
                          next run, I am getting another shipment withhin 8 days for lenses and the
                          tubes for them are supplied to me at December 18, earlier is not possible,
                          because my wife going with me from December 13 to December 17 to Berlin to
                          an Musical, sorry this my birthday present to hear and I cannot refuse. But
                          at 18 of december this next shipment going out. I dont know if lenses from
                          Toms stock are for Julie or the next, here only Tom can give an input.
                          An last shipment for this year is expected by the end of this month

                          I think everybody should have his ordered scope around christmas time,
                          before or a few days later, so we can make an real new year rest

                          Markus

                        • ludes@ur.pils.de
                          Message 12 of 23 , Dec 5, 2000
                            today they enter the airplane and tomorrow they should fly over, how long it
                            takes, depends how good DHL working this time , hopefull not as bad as last
                            time

                            Markus
                            >The lens cell for my 105 is sitting in Cincinnati. It has been bench tested
                            >and is just waiting for the tube and field flattener to arrive from
                            Germany.

                            >--
                            >Clear Skies!
                            >
                            >Mark Jenkins
                            >markj@...
                            >http://www.pcsincnet.com/astronomy/
                            >

                            >on 12/4/00 12:23 PM, Mike Bieler at questions@... wrote:
                            >
                            >> The 105's should ship in the next two weeks to Tom. I believe that
                            >> is the current date, Markus?
                            >> --- In tmboptical@egroups.com, "Julie " <fjb@s...> wrote:
                            >>> Mike, any news on the TMB 105 delivery times? I am so excited about
                            >>> getting one! :-)

                          • Mark Jenkins
                            Message 13 of 23 , Dec 5, 2000
                              Re: [tmboptical] Re: TMB 105? oops! I meant Cleveland!

                              How embarrassing.

                              Sorry about that Tom.

                              Mark

                            • TMBoptical@aol.com
                              Message 14 of 23 , Dec 6, 2000
                                --- In tmboptical@egroups.com, Mark Jenkins <markj@p...> wrote:
                                > oops! I meant Cleveland!
                                >
                                > How embarrassing.
                                >
                                > Sorry about that Tom.
                                >
                                > Mark

                                Mark,

                                No problem. I was just wondering how your lens got away from
                                me! :-)

                                Thomas