9419Re: TMB/Stellarvue plus introduction (new member)

  • stellarvue1
    Jun 1, 2003
      The TMB/Stellarvue scopes will be posted in a few weeks or so on the
      Stellarvue web site. I am currently working with Tom on some
      possible minor changes we may both want to do on the aluminum tubes
      I am making. So I want to wait until then to finalize everything. I
      see this as a long term relationship and collaboration so I do not
      want to hurry and miss something important.

      Vic Maris

      --- In tmboptical@yahoogroups.com, "jimhp29401us" <thefamily90@h...>
      > Sorry if this has already been posted. How about a full
      > of each scope,prices and availability. Or is there a website I
      > should go to? Thanks!
      > Jim Phillips
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic