9417Re: TMB/Stellarvue plus introduction (new member)

  • stellarvue1
    Jun 1, 2003
      To clarify further, scopes made by TMB carry the full TMB warranty
      and scopes made by Stellarvue carry the full Stellarvue warranty.
      You are covered either way. Warranty issues are extremely rare in
      our scopes but especially the apos since so much personal attention
      and rechecking goes into each one. But Tom and I are both known for
      taking very good care of our customers after the sale.

      There is a very good reason for this. Most of our sales are by word
      of mouth. It is important to me that every Stellarvue telescope out
      there performs as per spec. Our customers deserve nothing less. And
      heck, that is one reason for buying a refractor. Practically zero
      maintenance.

      Vic Maris

      --- In tmboptical@yahoogroups.com, "tmboptical" <TMBoptical@a...>
      <laservet@c...>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Tom,
      > >
      > > Will the TMB/Stellarvue carry your personal TMB warranty like
      > scopes
      > > purchased from you or Astronomics?
      > >
      > > Paul Gustafson
      >
      > Hi Paul,
      >
      > Good question. No, the only TMB telescopes, lenses in cell,
      > and accessories that have a TMB warranty are the ones sold
      > by TMB Optical, and Astronomics.
      >
      > Thomas Back
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic