8988Re: Placing Orders for Eyepieces

  • wjburg
    May 2, 2003
      Ron,

      I have had my toes stomped on with due cause, we all get carried away
      at times. Even better than the response I worried about.

      Clear skies, and by the way, ever try the TermaNagler on that light
      cup??? Works great on the "old" 500mm Genesis.
      Best wighes,
      bill

      --- In tmboptical@yahoogroups.com, "ronbee77" <ronby@c...> wrote:
      > --- In tmboptical@yahoogroups.com, "wjburg" <wjburg@y...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Ron,
      Your enjoyment of astronomy is obvious, however, starting back when
      comments were made to Mary and myself about our out of date Genesis,
      through this crossing the line into Tele Vue, you have shown a bit of
      an attitude. Maybe a reading of some Dale Carnegie?

      Respectfully submitted,
      bill

      Guilty as charged :-(, Bill; for let anyone who is completely and 100%
      humble please stand ;-). I don't recall the thread exactly but I
      seem to remember saying "out of date" in the context of someone
      trying to compare it with the current APOs. Yet, this is no excuse;
      for I shall strive to exercise more evangelical modesty.

      > Ron B[ee]
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic