8980Re: Placing Orders for Eyepieces

  • ronbee77
    May 2, 2003
      --- In tmboptical@yahoogroups.com, "wjburg" <wjburg@y...> wrote:

      > Ron,
      >
      > Your enjoyment of astronomy is obvious, however, starting back
      when
      > comments were made to Mary and myself about our out of date
      Genesis,
      > through this crossing the line into Tele Vue, you have shown a bit
      of
      > an attitude. Maybe a reading of some Dale Carnegie?
      >
      > Respectfully submitted,
      > bill

      Guilty as charged :-(, Bill; for let anyone who is completely and 100%
      humble please stand ;-). I don't recall the thread exactly but I
      seem to remember saying "out of date" in the context of someone
      trying to compare it with the current APOs. Yet, this is no excuse;
      for I shall strive to exercise more evangelical modesty.

      Ron B[ee]
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic