      Von: Mark Lancaster <sky_guy@...>
      An: tmboptical@egroups.com <tmboptical@egroups.com>
      Datum: Freitag, 3. November 2000 08:33
      Betreff: Re: [tmboptical] TMB Triplet 228 arrived

      All very fine and good, Markus, but what about the tube rings for my 180 mm that I've been waiting for for FOUR WEEKS? I really hope that tube rings are included for these latest buyers and that they don't have to wait for them like myself and others......

      Mark

      ludes@... wrote:

      Hi Guys,

      today an 300 pound TMB Triplet apo shipment arrived. One of the
      optics is an TMB 9"F/9 Triplet and at this moment the largest TMB
      super apo going to USA to an guy in california for serious CCD work.
      I posted an image on the filessection of this group.The other optics
      will be over the weekend pretested from me and than shipped to Tom
      for final testing before they going out to his and Astronomics
      customers. The tubes will comes a little later ( about 2 weeks), but
      for Santa Clous day early December, the backordered guys should
      almost all have here present on the table (excapt the very latest
      orders for larger optics).

      Happy Nicolaus

      Markus

      BTW: ntil end of this year the CNC maschine shop have his new second
      CNC maschine fully running,. so that we expect from that time that
      always optics and tubes leaving to Tom in one shipment.
      I think this year was not a bad start for everybody and my special
      thanks to Tom for his great work and Astronomics for all support to
      Tom and the amateurcommunity