572Re: [tmboptical] Re: It's cold out there!

  • Mark Jenkins
    Mar 1, 2001
      Dave,

      I am using the APM/Baader solar cell. I would like to get a Coronado someday
      but right now I'm concentrating on acquiring a higher capacity mount like a
      600 GTO or larger.

      The only "problem" I'm having is deciding if I really want to sell of the
      400 GTO because I really like it a lot!

      Yes, a marvelous hobby!

      Mark

      on 3/1/01 5:45 AM, dnovo@... at dnovo@... wrote:

      > Mark: What equipment are you using for your solar work? I use the
      > Coronado AS1-90 H-alpha on the 100 TMB and the Tak Sky 90. Marvelous
      > hobby, isn't it? Dave
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic