4861Re: Questions On APO Strehl Ratio

  • garyjmo
    Sep 1, 2002
      Wayne,
      Your answer was very educational. Thanks so much for responding to my
      inquiry. I was over on the AP Users Group and Rolland had presented a
      photo taken through a .95 and a .99 strehl scope. I believe the star
      images were twice as bad as normal due to a double pass auto-
      collimator (or something like that). The difference was noticable but
      I can see your point. I just love to learn all I can about what makes
      a quality optic. Thanks again...
      Gary

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic