36825Fair asking price for TMB Apo 203mm F9 Serial #5

  • Mike
    Mar 14, 2011
      I am the proud owner of one of the very first 203mm F9s sold. The observatory I was going to build to house it never got built and I will probably be putting it on astromart soon.

      I would appreciate any input on what the fair asking price is. When I bought it the Euro was
      about 88 us cents and it is now $1.49 so I suppose that the value has gone up. Is this what I should be comparing it to?

      http://www.apm-telescopes.de/apo-203-1800-cnc-lw-ii_proinfo_33303.html

      Any input would be appreciated.

      Mike Fowler
      Chicago

      773-991-0590

      PS I will be also selling my AP 1200 mount only with, or after I sell the scope!
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic