      From: Markus
      To: tmboptical@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, September 26, 2010 2:33 PM
      Subject: [tmboptical] Hello from APM

      this mail is a test to see if finaly my answeres will show up again at this group or if I am still scensored and my emails to this group continue to be blocked by whomever is doing controle here .

      you all own telescopes , manufactured by APM Telescopes and we can help you with answering questions and service only if our mails will come through.

      have a nice weekend
      Makrus Ludes