36680Re: [tmboptical] Re: APM/TMB 130 f/9.25 For Sale

  • Roy Ramdeen
    Jun 15, 2010
      Agreed with some of you points Ed, but I have gotten great deals on
      other Astro classified sites. I wouldn't quite say that "Astro" is the
      place. This $12 charge isn't rally about the money. It was the way
      Anacortes went about the collection. They did't send out a note saying
      that they would be locking out members who didn't pay for a
      membership, or at least I didn't get one. I would gladly given a
      handsome donation for the operation of the website. Too late now.

      Roy....
      E = mc(2)