      From: tmboptical@yahoogroups.com [mailto:tmboptical@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of John Katrenick
      Sent: Monday, June 07, 2010 8:30 PM
      To: tmboptical@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [tmboptical] APM/TMB 130 f/9.25 For Sale

      There is no price listed that I can see. I once sold a scope on Astromart
      and bought a number of items as well and never had to pay 12.00 but this
      time they want 12.00 for me to be able to see the price.

      --- On Mon, 6/7/10, Eric Jamison <ericjam@...

      From: Eric Jamison <ericjam@... <mailto:ericjam%40verizon.net> >
      To: tmboptical@yahoogroups.com <mailto:tmboptical%40yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Monday, June 7, 2010, 10:35 AM

      Here is the link to it on Astromart:

      http://www.astromart.com/classifieds/details.asp?classified_id=686072

      I have one and love it.

      Best,

      Eric

      From: gumbydad2002 <wsrs@... <mailto:wsrs%40embarqmail.com> >

      Subject: [tmboptical] APM/TMB 130 f/9.25 For Sale

      To: tmboptical@yahoogroups.com <mailto:tmboptical%40yahoogroups.com>

      Date: Friday, June 4, 2010, 8:39 PM

      FYI, I have a one year old APM 130/1200 for sale on Astromart at a

      great price. It is the LW model with the 2.5" fully rotating Feathertouch

      focuser. Comes with a Scopeguard case, rings and finder. The telescope is in

      9.8/10 condition. Will likely sell pretty quickly.