36607Video of Jupiter through the eyepiece of my 10" TMB F/9

  • jimhp29401us
    Dec 1, 2009
      Hello All,
      On the 6th of February 2003 My buddy Steve was at the Winter Star Party. My 10" TMB F/9 folded apo was also there. Steve used a Sony video camera which he hand held up to the eyepiece of the 10" TMB to make a short video of Jupiter just as seen through the eyepiece. I just uploaded the video to You Tube. There has been no processing at all. This is the Untouched video. The video is not as good as the original but the reproduction is not bad. FYI please go to the link below.

      Jim Phillips

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5p_Wx-0HYNs
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic