36575It is coming today

  • lazhow320
    Jul 28, 2009
      I am new to this group but certainly not new to astronomy. I ordered and will get today the TMB 92 MM F/5.5.
      It will be used as a grab and go scope which I feel will probably get more use out of it than my AP 130MM f/8.
      I noted on the Astronomics site today that the TMB 92mm is now backordered....so I guess I lucked out ordering the last few available from their inventory....looks like they truly do make only 100 units per year.
      Hopefully the TMB Optical site will be up and running so we can always get the lastest info from the company directly.
      Clear skies to all
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic