36332Re: NGC 6992 "Veil portion" in Ha and OIII bi-colour

    Sep 7, 2008
      >--- In tmboptical@yahoogroups.com, "Gordon Haynes"
      ><gphaynes2006@...> wrote:

      Hi Gordon,

      I meant to comment when you first posted, so I guess better late then
      never.

      Very good result, stunning star back ground and and jet black space
      makes me fell like I am there in space capsule looking at the veil.

      Excellent image / congrats!

      Happy Imaging,

      Tim