36212Re: [tmboptical] Re: Astronomy Technology Today (OT)

  • Wayne G
    Aug 2, 2008
      Terry Tuggle wrote:
      > Paul,
      >
      > It has got better the last few issues. I like it better than S&T and
      > Astronomy. It has more articles for amateurs and not all the "Professional
      > Articles" that the others have.
      >

      > Terry

      WG: I sure hope so Terry, I just sunk fifty bucks into a subscription
      based on your recommendation! ;-)

      But actually, as someone who designs, builds, repairs, and modifies a
      lot of telescope stuff, I AM more interested in the products, new ads,
      etc., themselves, rather than reading a lot about discoveries, science
      editorials, someone else's observations (like anyone will ever replace
      "Scotty"), how to find things in the sky, etc., I either already know
      that stuff or get that sort of info elsewhere.

      WayneG
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic