36210Re: Astronomy Technology Today (OT)

    Aug 3, 2008
      >--- In tmboptical@yahoogroups.com, "Terry Tuggle" <tlt284@...> wrote:

      Hi Terry,

      Thanks for pointing this magazine out. The article was excellent
      and the OMI folks are very helpful and friendly. It is interesting
      to see what our equipment makers are thinking and developing next
      and this mag seems to offer the venue for this. I think this type
      of magazine fills a missing niche so I will be subscribing. Others
      may choose not to - so be it. I find Astronomy magazine a really
      good read also.

      Best,

      Tim

      > I had an article downloaded from ATT because someone in my
      > club asked where he could get his mirror re-coated; I thought of
      > the article written in ATT right away... It is in my opinion the
      > best article I have ever read on the subject and perhaps the best
      > article so far in the mag.
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic