36205Re: Astronomy Technology Today (OT)

  • sforster12
    Aug 2, 2008
      I've been getting it since it was released.

      Yes, it seems like mostly ads for products, but I love to see what's
      coming onto the market.

      What I didn't like in the past was the lack of prices for items
      reviewed, which seems to have been resolved.

      Th price is right , but I consider it a trade magazine, more than a
      true astonomy product.

      I jut rrenewde my subscription, as I think it does seea useful
      purpose.

      STU

      --- In tmboptical@yahoogroups.com, "Terry Tuggle" <tlt284@...> wrote:

      > Paul,
      >
      > It has got better the last few issues. I like it better than
      S&T and