35466Re: Hello Guys

  • warren_riggins
    Feb 1, 2008
      Markus,

      You've brought forth a very interesting proposal. We would need to
      have two poll questions posted.

      1. Geographically, where would be an ideal dark sky site for such an
      instrument?,

      and, 2. Would you as a members be willing to invest $(1-10, 10-25,
      25-100)to support a TMB community telescope?

      I am sure many of us would be in favor some memorial to Mr. Back's
      work. This is a possiblity.

      Clear Skies,

      Warren
      Allentown, PA

      --- In tmboptical@yahoogroups.com, "APM Telescopes" <anfrage@...>
      wrote:

      > Mark
      >
      > the 530 mm apo lens is not in stock, but the blanks are done and
      under polishing and the lens will be completed and offered for sale
      whoever is the first who buy it, gets it

      > If all members of this group collect money, we shall be able to
      complete the telescope with mount for not to much money for anybody
      and locate the scope to a nice spot in USA