      From: erdmanpe
      To: tmboptical@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, September 02, 2007 6:01 PM
      Subject: [tmboptical] Re: new toy...

      How is the output optical path done? From Dietmar's picture it looks
      like three right angle changes. Do you use prisms or mirrors? Is the
      path large enough for full 2" eyepieces (or are any of those small
      enough for our eye spacing)?

      Peter

      --- In tmboptical@yahoogroups.com, "apm_telecopes" <anfrage@...> wrote:

      > you and everyboday can buy this super Binoculars via APM-Telescopes
      ( we hold the exclusiv for the US market ) and so via our new Dealers
      Teton, Mark Rieck in Rigby Idaho and via OPT in Oceanside , California

      > we make them from 80 mm up to 175 mm so far
      >
      > new and light will be our next new version a 180/6 with my new ED
      douplet Semiapo lenses, shall be ready before end of this year